Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Little Things

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for the little things. A single flower picked on whim or a small note left for me to find; those are the things that make me smile (cheesy, I know. I also enjoy not-so-long walks on the beach at sunset in case you were wondering.) Among the "little things" I enjoy, picnics are definitely in my top ten favorite things to do when I catch a spare second.


This past week I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with a few of my sisters. We jumped at the hint of fall weather approaching and decided to have ourselves a picnic on the side of the bayou. Unfortunately, we didn't think about how terrible the mosquitoes would be until we were walking to our bayou-side destination. Despite the mosquitoes and swift sunset, the picnic went very well. We sipped sweet tea, ate little finger sandwiches and tea cookies, and talked about anything and everything that came to our minds. 
Needless to say, I enjoyed having a mosquito party picnic on a breezy fall day with my sisters. 
What are some of your "little things"? 



No comments:

Post a Comment